FCSN has established a vehicle donation program with an outside corporation to accept cars, boats, or RVs. The outside corporation
is Car Program LLC. For tax purposes, you can claim tax deduction from
either the sale price of the donated vehicle or $500, whichever is larger, in your income tax return. For example, in the 28% tax
bracket, a sale price of $4800 will give you a tax credit of $1344. Therefore, you donation is equal to selling your car at a value
of $1344. Check with your tax advisor to see how this tax deduction can benefit you.
Car Program handles the title transfer requirements and will provide you with a tax deductible donation receipt when they pick up your
Find the steps to donate your car or call the car donation program at 1-800-240-0160.
Scrip is a fundraising method that turns everyday shopping turns into cash for FCSN when supporters use retail gift cards instead of
credit/debit card or money. FCSN buys these gift cards at a discount price, supporters buy the certificates for full face value,
and FCSN keeps the difference as proceeds. Learn more here.
There are two ways you can support us through eBay.
- Purchase all-natural soap products made by students and other items sold by supporters (floral sunglasses, backpacks). 100% of
proceeds go to FCSN.
- Sell products on eBay and choose how much of the sale you want to go to FCSN. (10%-100% depending on what you choose)
Register your grocery store card (Safeway, Whole Foods, etc.) and/or your ATM/Debit/Credit card (Visa/Master/American Express,
Discover, Diner’s Club) with the free E-Scrip program. Every time you shop, FCSN will automatically get a percentage of your
Steps for E-Scrip Registration
- Sign-up: Go here to sign up
- Enter Group Number: 663911 or Friends of Children with Special Needs
- Follow the instructions on the site to complete the supporter registration.