PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTER
- Non-FCSN members will need to pay additional $25 non-member fee per camp. Membership fee is $50 lifetime. To become a member, please CLICK or contact email@example.com for more information.
- Costs may very depending on the equipment and materials needed.
- Please note that there’s NO REFUND once registered.
- Mask is REQUIRED during a program
- Age 12+ must be fully vaccinated
We are going to have the IN-PERSON classes for this coming FALL 2022 semesters. The teachers will send you a class link via email that is provided on the registration form. Please provide the e-mail address clearly on the registration form. We try to keep the class small, so the teacher can spend more attention on each student.
Please register the FALL 2022 semester and post mail it back to Ms. Sally Wu ASAP. Please do not email the registration form. Please mark the classes that students will attend based on the student’s interest. A student needs to register at least 2 classes since the programs are included at the school. I will provide the class schedule for each registered student in the first week of September 2022.
* Please contact Ms. Sally Wu if you have any questions.
CLASSES AVAILABLE: Must choose at least 2 classes
☐ Chinese Class
☐ Drawing Class
☐ Zumba class
- Session 1 (4 classes) Saturday 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1
- Session 2 (4 classes) Saturday 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29
- Session 3 (4 classes) Saturday 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10
TIME : The schedule for each registered student will be provided in the 1st week of September 2022 (Student doesn’t need to choose the time slot at this moment).
- 9:00 AM-10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
COST : FCSN member: $60/Class/Semester ($5/class)
CONTACT: Sally Wu | firstname.lastname@example.org |510.676.8386
To download registration form, click HERE
Kid & Teen Social Play Group [Spring 2022]
In this course, we will help teens and kids develop a sense of self and positive social-emotional skills in their environment, able to communicate, handle their emotions, show respect and build friendship which can help them to do better in life and in the classroom.
Ms. Lyn will be the instructor of the course. She has been an Instructional Assistant in training students from all disability categories including those with severe emotional behavioral disabilities for 10 years (and counting). She has an ABA background for 6 years. Her passion and professional experiences in working with students will contribute to the goals of providing students with a safe and positive learning environment.
WHO: Individual with special needs ages 6-18 (up to 10 students for each session)
WHEN: Saturdays, 14 classes (1/29; 2/5,12 ,26; 3/5,12,19,26; 4/2,9,30; 5/7,14,21,28)
- Kids (age 6-11): 3-4 PM
- Teens (age 12-18): 4-5PM (Must be fully vaccinated)
WHERE: FCSN Fremont Center ( 2300 Peralta Blvd, Fremont, CA)
COST: $140 for 14 classes
CONTACT: Penny Sapkunmongkon l email@example.com l 510-739-6900 x 3320
To Register, please CLICK
Rules and Covid-19 Guidelines:
- Mask is required the entire time during the session.
- Students age 12+ (4-5 PM session) must be fully vaccinated and have a proof of vaccination.
- Parents should stay outside of the center. We will call you just in case of any behaviors or emergencies.
- To enter the facility or use the restroom, parents must show the proof of vaccination
- Students must wash their hands with soap at least 20 seconds before and after class or during a class if needed.
- Students will be asked to complete the covid-19 screening checklist every time before joining the class.
- Students will be asked to keep social distance as much as possible.
- There will be volunteers (fully vaccinated) to assist the students during the session.
- Please make sure to sign your student in every time you come.
1-on-1 Music Program for Beginners (In-Person only)
(This program is canceled until further notice)
We are excited to introduce beginner music concepts to your new musician. FCSN’s Online 1v1 Music Program is intended to be for new music learners, teaching basic technique and concepts. It is an introductory program to help parents determine whether music is a passion for their child. Think of it as a launch pad into the world of music! It is important to note that this program is not intended to advance students to the next musical level; however, through participation in this program, we hope your student is able to determine whether they would like to seriously pursue music elsewhere.
☐ Violin (Student needs to have this instrument)
WHO: Special needs individuals age 5 & up
WHEN: Once a week, Monday to Friday, 3-6PM
- 30 minute session
- 45 minute session
WHERE: FCSN East Bay Fremont Center (2300 Peralta Blvd. Fremont, CA 94536)
CONTACT: Penny Sapkunmongkon l firstname.lastname@example.org
- $120/12 lessons (30 min/session)
- $150/12 lessons (45 min/session)
This program is for FCSN members only (To become a member, click https://fcsn1996.org/become-a-member/)