In Kind Donation
Make an in Honor of/ Memorial Gift
Register your grocery store card (ex: Safeway, P&W, Whole Food...etc) and/ or your ATM/Debit/Credit card (Visa/Master/American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club) with the E-Script program. It a free program, but every time you shop, FCSN will get a percentage of your total spending automatically.
Step for E-Script Registration-
1. Signup: Go to www.escrip.com to sign up
2. Enter the Group Number: 663911 or Friends of Children with Special Needs
3. Follow Instructions on the site to complete the supporter registration.
FCSN has established a vehicle donation program with an outside corporation to accept charity car, boat or RV. The outside corporation is Car Program LLC www.donateacar.com. For Tax Purpose, the car donor can claim tax deduction from either the sale price of the donated vehicle or $500, whichever is larger, in their income tax return. For example, in the 28% tax bracket, a sale price of $4800 will give you a tax credit of $1344. Therefore, you donation is equivalent to selling your car at a value of $1344 and at the same time, FCSN will benefit from your donation. Amount of tax deduction will differ for each donor. Please check with your tax advisor to see how this tax deduction can benefit you.
Step to donate the car:
1. Fill Form In the website: “Vehicle Donation Form”
Call 1-800-240-0160 and a friendly car donation specialist will schedule your pick-up appointment
2. Wait for a Call: A towing agency will call you within 4 business days to schedule an appointment for a pick up.
3. Wait Again for a Call: A representative from Car Program LLC will also make a customer service call to you on the 4th business day.
4. Collect the Donation Receipt: When the towing agent comes to pick up your vehicle, the tow driver will give you the donation receipt and will get the car, keys and title from you.
5. Save the Donation Receipt: You should keep the donation receipt for you record and for any available federal income tax deduction.
Benefits of Donating:
- FAST – next day pick-up appointments if called-in by 2pm
- FREE – we’ll pick-up your donation at no charge to you
- CONVENIENT – we’ll pick-up your car from wherever it is (home, work, auto shop)
- TAX DEDUCTIBLE – your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law
- SAVE TIME – save yourself the time and hassle of trying to sell it
- FEEL GREAT – knowing that your car will help further our mission
We work with a reputable car donation processor, Car Program, who will make all the arrangements at no cost to you. They handle the title transfer requirements and will provide you with a tax deductible donation receipt when they pick-up your car.
Need more information? Click here to donate your car and a helpful representative will call you shortly or you may call our car donation program 24/7 at 1-800-240-0160
How do I get my gift matched?
Many of our sponsors participate in their employer's matching gift program, in which the employer matches their employees' charitable contributions by sending an equal amount.
Some companies even match the value of employee volunteer hours in public service or education provided to your community.
You can increase the impact of your donations to Friend with Children with Special Needs by participating in your company's matching gift program.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact the human resources office/Payroll Dept to find out for a Matching Gift Policy.
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete the employee portion of the form and submit the form to FCSN with your gift.
- FCSN will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- Your company sends the matching gift to FCSN once they receive our verification.
- FCSN will process your form and return it to your employer.
Note: Some companies process Matching Gifts electronically and may have specific instructions to complete the process in that manner.
Please mail all gift and forms to:
Friends of Children with Special Needs
2300 Peralta Blvd Fremont CA94536
FCSN Tax Identification Number is 77-0446853
If you have any questions, contact our Matching Gift Administrator
510-739-6900 X 3304 Shyh-Mai
List of Matching Company:
Coming Soon (In the Future)
Gift of Appreciated Securities
Thank you very much for your support!!