Become a Member
Welcome to join our FCSN's family!!
FCSN's mission is to help individuals with special needs and their families find love, hope, respect, and support through integrated community involvement. If you embrace this mission, please join our membership. Our goal is to build a supportive village/community to support our special needs loved ones lifelong. Members are participants toward this goal. To join the membership is easy, simply download the membership form and fill it out. There is a one-time, life-time membership fee of only $50. Once you filled out the membership form and pay the fee, your entire family becomes FCSN members. The membership entitles you to join any of the 44 FCSN programs without paying any additional registration fee other than the very affordable program fee. Most of the programs such as parents support groups, special weekly seminars, music, sports, and extra-curricular programs are not vendorized programs of the regional center. Whether it's a support group, a professionally-run children or adult local program, we only charge a minimal fee of $5-$15/session.
Children programs' goals are:
- To offer fun learning opportunities to special needs children usually not offered to them in the community at large
- Explore their hidden talents and build their self-esteem
- Teach them social skills and help them build permanent friendship
- Teach them life-skills and bring them toward independence
Family Support goals are:
- Meet the emotional needs of the parents/caregiver
- Empower parents to care for their own children through seminars and counseling
- Train them to advocate for their children
- Keep the family together by journeying together as one community in FCSN